Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Been a few days since I have been back from the Orientation camp.. Was really tiring and at times irritating.. But ultimately, I had great fun during the entire duration... great.. My dear empire Putus even dedicated a website for all the freshmen and GLs.. So nice of them... check it out @ http://enraged.pure-fm.net/putus/# As for now, it is back to worl at Heartware.. A change in job scope recently.. I am doing more of publicity and writing articles for our website and newsletter instead of all the marketing stuff.. Really enjoyed going to work these days... As the day of admission to NTU draws nearer, my level of uncertainty grows significantly.. I am worried about so many things.. so many things, so much that I cannot list them down... My pals and I have come to a point in life where we can only meet at weekends.. No more weekday cheap movies or dinners.. Everyone's busy with their own career or studies.. Haiz... Well, I would have to get used to it. Most probably will be leaving for Vietnam for some YOuth Dialouge thingy this late June.. Hope I will have fun there.. But having looked at the schedule, it seems like it is going to be quite dry.. Oh well.. I better do some research before I go there, or else I will be a total freak... Hope to write soon.. Gotta go off for a meeting with ComfortDelgro...

No comments: