Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Not at work!

After one whole week of 11am to 11pm of non-stop working, I am finally taking a break! Hope that the HKC was entertaining.. Doing those comic strips like collage was my way of relaxing and getting away from all that work. This period has been most traumatic for me too. It seems like my tolerance level is getting lower and lower. For once I cried about work. I think probably it was just too much. Having to oversee so many things at the same time almost single-handedly can be pretty tiring and stressful at times. Thankfully, things are better now. Perhaps I just needed a form of release and crying helps. Lack of sleep and absence of retail therapy have left me cranky. For the past few days, I have had a very short temper and have transformed in a super 'kan cheong spider'. My EQ isn't as high as I thought it would be I guess. Nevertheless, I am still learning new things everyday at work. Just feeling a little bit bored from the routine and endless coordinating. I need a 'successor' so that I can move on... Thankfully I have crazy friends at the event to keep me sane... Presenting the multi-handed chef......

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No, that's not my face. Erm, obviously. We had a hard time keeping in that position as the not so professional photographer fiddled with the handphone camera. We were like practically 'zha ma bu', like some martial arts practice. Afterwhich, all three of us had a terrible ache in the thighs. The result of the lack of exercise. Oh well...

No comments: