Friday, April 21, 2006

Finally!

Goodness gracious! After a frantic newswriting paper, an out-of-the-odinary international relations paper (aka 201 all over again) and a write-until-my-hand-pain crime and deviance one, I'm can relax a tiny bit. I have dug out the cross stitich set that I have bought yons ago, and continued from I stopped. Hopefully I will finish it this time round. It's a huge canvas though. One more week before I go back to work. And yes, I hear the nagging. I will try my best to leave after this semester. But you guys got to help me find a part time job. Or a sugar daddy. While I was preparing for the papers, there were times when I was bored. So Adobe photoshop became my good friend. And thanks to my other good friend, Sharon, who introduced me to the wonderful and amazing brushes, I was addicted to creating images. Although not very professional, but still okie la. Here are two of the many.
Will write more soon. Let me get back to the wonderful world of adobe photoshop and unleash my feminine side through cross stitch. Ha.

No comments: