Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Welcome to the real world

Dust, dust. It's been a month since I last blog. As cliche as it may sound, I am still going to say that time passes soooo quickly. I would have love to spend my holidays in leisure. But for some people, it is just impossible. Besides, I think I would feel pretty bored. The number one phrase that I have been hearing and 'feeling' at work is this particular phrase
"Welcome to the real world"
Well. With some changes in the office, there are certain things that are done more professionally now and I have to adapt to it. It is not easy, afterall old habits die hard. Yes. Welcome to the new world. The fittest survive. Sometimes when you get too comfortable in your old shoes, you'll just refuse to go through the agony of putting a new pair of shoes, enduring blisters. But at times, that favourite dress of yours for the past few years becomes an eye sore or does not fit anymore, and you'll have to decide what to do with it (usually thrown aside and ignored). on the horns of a dilemma. a sticky wicket. between the devil and the deep blue sea. between Scylla and Charybdis. between a rock and a hard place. How now, brown cow? Sometimes, it is not necessary a choice ya know. PS: Da Vinci Code is a boring movie and Over the Hedge is simply hilarious .

No comments: