Thursday, September 23, 2004

23 September 1984

That was the day I was born... And so happens that today's the 20th year.. Had a huge surprise in the wee hours of the morning today.. Actually midnight.. My good pals suddenly appeared at my house with a cake! No, a NYDC mudpie! hehe.. And I was like staring at my computer screen trying to finish my assignments.. haha.. Like i said, it's lucky that I didn't just run into my room and lock the door due to FEAR! haha... Thanks pals!! Kenny - Xiao(3) Wang(4) the cat, Tinghui - The xiao(4) suan(4) nu (as in female, hanyu pinying) Jianming - The ji(2) ta(1) shou(3) Cailian - The hiao ah lian Hee.. Oh and my sister too for keeping the secret for them... Haha.. This year I received so many bithdays messages over the moblie phone. Thanks everyone too... Hee.. Did I mention that Mcdonald's sent me one too? hahaha... Not funny... In the midst of rushing on with our lives, it is good to know that there are people out there who still remembers you, who knows that there are people who care for you. Life isn't that bad after all.. Have some fun, crazily lot of fun.. All in all to keep us sane... Also, went for a medical check up in school... I'm healthy lo.. What else!? Except that I need to exercise more! Bleah! 0.1% more to reaching the borderline body fat ratio... Apart from that, all is fine... Haha.. KENNY! YES!! I WILL EXERCISE! YOUR DREAM COME TRUE! HUIZ YOU HAVE TO COME TOO AND YOU KNOW WHY!! HEE HEE!! Many more happy years to come!

No comments: