Monday, February 28, 2005

One project down

I am in lecture right now.. But am too occupied to pay attention. haha.. I think I should start doing what Huiz has been asking me to do. Break down the total amount of school fees I pay and see how much each lecture or tutorial cost. Probably then it will motivate me not to waste money and pay more attention in class... Well.... At last my comm research project is finished. At least the first of the 2 assignments for this module... All the best to my group. If you guys are thinking about catching a movie, you might want to watch Howl's Moving Castle. It's an animation with, i think, a pretty interesting concept. The director is the same person that did Spirited Away. Yep... It's that genre... And my good friend is totally smitten by Howl, the main character who happens to be a wizard. Howl howl howl.... Oh well... Those people sitting behind me in the lecture hall must be wondering why I'm blogging instead of listening to the lecturer talking about HIV and AIDS in a MARKETING lecture.. whatever... Better not waste anymore $$$$.. Back to the lecture..... =P

No comments: