Tuesday, March 15, 2005

The Tormenting Cough (TTC)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I have been having this terrible cough since last week and it nowhere near recovery. Blame it on my stubborness - "Aiya, no need to see doctor! I will get well soon" And when I finally decided that I shall buy myself medicine, my stupidity got better of me... - "Eh... The cough syrup taste weird.. Don't wanna drink." This morning at 5am, I woke up coughing... and coughing and coughing.... So much so that I pseudo-vomitted.... Not once, not twice... I forgot how many times. I think my stomach did such a good job in digesting what I ate that I have nothing left to 'discharge'... Haha... I think i am the only person in the world that would write such boring stuff on my blog... TTC, please go away....................

No comments: