Saturday, March 26, 2005

"unexpected-ness"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I realise a lot of things happen when you least expect it.... Amazing isn't it? I am not just talking about my personal experience, but also what is happening around the world..... Who would have thought that 2 planes would crash into the World Trade Centre? Who would have thought that SARS would be so deadly? Who would have thought that the tsumani would kill so many people? Who would have thought that I would go into University? Who would have thought that my mum would sprain her leg on a holiday trip? Who would have thought that a long lost friend would suddenly look you up? The list would go on..... Never ending... This semester seems to go smoother than the last. At least in terms of grades.. I am glad that I am doing okay.. That was unexpected as well...

No comments: