Monday, April 25, 2005

Life

You will never realise how fragile life is until you have seen the edge of death... Some things that I can never understand seems to be clearer and more visible now. I used to think that getting an 'A' for all everything is important. I get depressed for days if I have only gotten a 'B'. How pathetic is that? "Life is more than just getting As for everything you do." My poly lecturer once said that and I thought that was the biggest joke on earth. What could be more important than proving yourself and others that you can face up to any kind of challenges and reign victorious with lots of Distinctions and As under your belt? Some kind of thinking huh. I am not saying that we should just skimply do everything. It is more like being realistic and understand that there is a bigger purpose for our existence in this world. Oh crap.... I am just getting emotional on this warm Monday afternoon. Just crap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is not just the end result, the process to it is equally important...