Saturday, April 30, 2005

My Problem?

This is a problem that everyone at some point in time will encounter

A problem that is unavoidable especially when you reach 'that' point in life

Not that it's my 'time' yet, but it is simply bothering me

Or rather, it has always been bothering me.

Even my mum was asking me.

"Huh? Where are all your spare tyres? Aiyo, 21 years old is mature enough to have a boyfriend. Don't just think about studying."

Oh man.

What do I do?

It is not like buying a product - get out of the house, look for it , buy it, call it your own and bring it home.

Not so simple ya.

Most of my uni mates have really nice boyfriends. The things they do, they stories you hear... Haiz, you wish you were half as lucky.

No, not that 'D' word (desperate, if you are wondering)

Just wondering if it is my problem or not.

Ha!

When there were 'spare tyres' around, I was pretty picky.

So much so that my reputation was "the dun-wanna-give-her-heart-away girl"

Hey!

I was just trying to make the right choice, and trying to figure out who I really fancy!

But... "Time and tide, in this case boys, waits for no woman"

In no time, the spare tyres went on and found their Ferrari and Mercedes.

And me?

A tyre-less saloon.

Maybe there should be EYE FOR A GIRL too...

1 shoe, 10 naked feet.

The Utopia for Madness...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are not alone my friend...