Friday, August 26, 2005

Day after day

thank you ah hui for the early birthday present... =) apart from thank you, it is still thank you! = j u m p c u t = School work has been hectic recently. Especially when the modules require a lot of hands-on exercise. Writing reports are easier as compared to editing videos or creating photomontages. But I cannot deny that I am having fun. = j u m p c u t = I may lament, I may whine. But ultimately, I feel that I am still quite lucky and blessed. Thankful for the friends around me, thankful for the good things that had happened to me. Thankful for the life experiences that have made me a better person. Thankful for being able to feel this way. Just thankful. = j u m p c u t = A lot of emotions bottled up... Cannot seem to express it. Help.

No comments: