Friday, August 19, 2005

A quiz...

Haha.. Leroy, as requested... Here you go..... THREE NAMES YOU GO BY: 1) Elaine 2) Geok Choon 3) Yuchun THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD: 1) smurfette 2) prosperina 3) abandonship THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF: 1) That I'm female 2) My eyes 3) My scars - make me more mature, remind me of things... THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF: 1) Oh gosh! Height of course! 2) My teeth 3) My toes... so stubby... eeeee... THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU: 1) Death of a family member 2) Being friendless 3) Flying Cockroaches THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS: 1) My mobile 2) Water! 3) Contact lens! I'll be blind without it... It is an essential! THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW: 1) Contact lens! 2) Trusty Giordano tee in peach 3) Oh, you dun want to know... =P THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BAND OR MUSICAL ARTISTS: 1) Kit Chan 2) 98 Degrees - sappy love songs 3) Boyzone THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS: 1) Music of the night - Phantom of the Opera 2) Ba Ni Chang Qi Lai - Alex To 3) Everyday I Love You - Boyzone THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP: 1) Mutual trust 2) A balance between being a couple and as an individual 3) Fun TRUTH OR LIE: 1) I think I may be schizo.. hahaha 2) I am becoming fat 3) I love being a choir girl --> judge for yourself, truth or lies THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE PREFERRED SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU: ---> Actually it is more than physical. It is the kind of charm oozing out from his pores.. But if I really have to choose? 1) Tall and Athletic 2) Eyes 3) The way he speaks THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES: 1) Day dreaming 2) Reading 3) Crooning at K THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW: 1) Find a fairy god mother.. -_-''' 2) Go for a trip anywhere! 3) Fast forward this phase in life THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING/YOU'VE CONSIDERED: 1) Advertising guru 2) Doctor 3) Prisons Officer THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION: 1) Greek 2) Egypt 3) London THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE: 1) Fall in love, fall out of love 2) Skydiving 3) Go to space! THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL: 1) I whine... ... 2) I like flowery stuff... 3) I'm sensitive, too sensitive for my own good THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY: 1) huh.. This type of question.. I love to be in control! 2) I think I love power too... 3) Don't mess with me. THREE MALE CELEB CRUSHES: 1) Wu Yanzhu 2) Edison Chen 3) Zheng Yijian --> so embarassing to admit! But i'm over the last 2.. haha... THREE PEOPLE THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW: 1) Ah huiz 2) Lao mei... 3) Ah Lian!

No comments: