Thursday, November 10, 2005

Something new something old

Now that my most terrible paper is over, I can finally breath a bit. 3 down, 3 more to go.. After the paper yesterday, I had my first 'wind-down' after sooooo long. Went to town with Hanjoo in the afternoon and met huiz, her sister and lian in the evening.... I walked around sooo much that my legs still hurt today.. Not to mention my bank account... Hanjoo commented that it is the first time she sees me shop! Haha... Happy ma.. Retail therapy really works! Realise something new on my blog? I have a virtual pet! hahaha.... If you are bored or too free, just click on zhuzhu and hear it squeak! This pig doesn't go 'oink', i think it squeaks... Click for a few more times and it will roll itself in the mud. See the more button? You can even clean it up and feed it an apple... Kind of fun la... Juvenile stuff but cute... Gotta prepare for my other papers.. Studying can be quite a dread rreally.

No comments: