Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Back once again.. The past weekend was both depressing and enjoyable. Depressing Was anxiously waiting for my results to be released via SMS. It finally came late on Friday afternoon when I least expected it to come... Oh well.. I was stunned for a moment, and my brain could not processed the information. I was like staring at some foreign and weird inscriptions. Haha... Well... The result was not too bad. But like what Kenny said, 'This result is the best that I can get, but definitely not up to your own standards.' Haha.. Actually he is right. I wasn't truly satisfied, but come to think about it, I should not be so greedy. Afterall, I know that I am not that good for the type of results I was hoping to get... Then when my pal I was with got her results, it was terrible too. She was also not satisfied with what she got. I was shocked at what she got too.. I mean, she does not deserve to get that kind of lousy grade. I felt very sad for her too, but I ain't very good at consoling people. Seems like she knows the reason why she got that kind of grade, but she seems reluntant to tell.. Haiz.. Enjoyable The rest of the weekend was enjoyable. Went to my pal's diploma show and was pretty impressed by the setup at the St. James Powerhouse. It looked so daliapliated from the outside, but the inside was all different, with the runway for the show, booths and stuff. Thought Huiz looked great in the POA jacket she bought. It looked so warm and cosy in the cold hall and it fitted her well. I think Huiz always knows what suits her best. haha... Afterwhich I went to places.. Place after place. Reached home only at 5am the next morning... Well, haven't done that for a long long while. Was enjoyable. I even tried cosmic bowling for the first time, and eating ice cream 3am in the morning at Swenson's. Some kind of experience ya... ***************************************************************************************** Well.. painfully waiting for my letter of acceptance from NTU. Went to their website to check out the Communications Studies cirriculum again. The more I look at it, the more tempted I am. I have even decided what to major in.. Haha.. But if I got in, I would have to think about the school fees... Haiz.. My life seems to have an endless supply of problems. Waiting and waiting... Boring passage ya.. Haiz.. What to do, I am sometimes a boring person... No time to write philosophical essays...

No comments: