Monday, May 24, 2004

I have never done so much belaying in my life before. I have also not done belaying till I flew off the ground. All these happened today though.. Haha.. Went to conduct some adventure learning programme for the GLs. Thankfully the weather wasn't that hot. It was just terribly humid. My arms are aching like crazy now. To think about it I have belayed about 30++ people today. Oh, and I must mention, all sizes. So much so that I even got lifted off the ground. Well, although once or twice my sub-belayers played a trick on me; instead of pulling me down, they lifted me up... Well.. It was fun though. I am not feeling well though.. Think I have caught a cold.. Well actually got a cold since 3 days ago.. Might be developing a cough too.. The chesty type... Haiz.. Poor body of mine. Some of the GLs this year were also my fellow GLs back in year 1. A few of them mentioned that I have been MIA for so long and have not seen me. Well.. I think to a certain extend, I sort of disappear after my very active involvement in school activities in year 1. Year 2 and 3 in poly was more like for study and minimal participation in other activities. Things I sacrifice for the sake of better grades. I think they are more amazed like why did I suddenly appear 'online' again, but this time round as the main committee for orientation. Haha.. I find it weird too.. I did, coz of a favor for my friends... That's why... I think I am blabbering a lot.. Incoherent thoughts too.. Perhaps I am too sick and tired... Shall head to bed...

No comments: