Thursday, July 15, 2004

The Nightmare

I had what Huiz and Kenny would call a nightmare last night.. Haha.. To me it is just an amusing dream.. Well, I dreamt that the 3 of us just arrive in Thailand airport. And it so happens that I lost them in the crowd.. So i decided to leave the airport (erm w/o claiming the luggage) and look for the hotel thinking that I could meet the both of them there.. Anyway, so I walk out of the airport and to my amazement, I manage to find the hotel without any help or any map. Not forgetting that the hotel is within walking distance to the airport.. Haha.. How is that possible when the Bangkok airport is 40 mins away from the city.. So I reach the hotel and walk around looking for my 2 friends, but of course I cannot find them. Somehow, I saw someone I know (erm.. Nicole, haha) and I wanted to borrow her handphone (why? coz in real life my hp have no auto-roaming) but was rejected... Just then i heard a handphone ringing.. It was coming from my backpack... Okay.. So apparently Kenny left his phone in my bag and it was Huiz using hers to call me. Haha.. But I did not pick up on time.. They hung.. So happily, I called back huiz.. And I got a scolding from them like why i left without telling them and stuff... They scolded me even more when I told them I have not claim my luggage.. hee.. That's it.. The dream ended there.. haha... I think when Huiz and Kenny read this, they are really praying that it won't happen when we leave for our trip.. Sentiments exactly... But wait a minute.. It would be fun that way...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my dear chun,

what can i say...we would have been cleverer enough to leave ur luggage at the airport and use the PA system to look for you. cos i'm sure all our documents are with you ;p

ps: have u applied ur auto roam ;p

kenny