Friday, July 30, 2004

Freshman Syndrome

Hi there people... School just started.. And it is horrible.. The expectations of the Profs are so high. I cannot fly you know, how can I reach them. Or maybe they are all trying to scare us first. We'll just have to see about it. I missed TP. Perhaps it's the ambuguity in NTU that makes me feel that way. Haven't been to tutorials yet, so wondering if I can find any good friends. Haiz... I hate all this stuff, getting to know everything from scratch again. It's so easy to spot a freshman in the school. Those who the blur look and a map in the hands. We have FRESHMAN printed on our fore heads and PLEASE HELP ME flashing on our shirts. Man.. Haha.. The past 2 days have been happening in school. We have a bazaar going on @ North Spine. Selling lots of nice stuff but I am too broke to buy anyway.. After all the textbooks and stuff.. Hope to write real soon, in mean time check out www.moblog.com.sg. My nick's smurfette... For fun laughter peace and joy... Take care!

No comments: