Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Readings VS Rantings

2nd week in school and I am dying.. I think no matter which week it is, I would still say that I am dying.. Finally saw that 'famous' Joanne Peh in school today, well? She does not look that great anyway.. But she does have this charisma and charm thingy.. Right so she does stand out a bit.. Anyway, so far apart from all the terrible readings and stuff I have to do, I am begining to enjoy uni life a bit. At least my friends, (erm, I haven't met my tutorial mates actually) are nice people. There are a few, well, those type that you just dun like, around... But I hope I'll survive... So like in Poly we have this Balckboard thingy where stuff are posted online.. The amazing thing is the discussion board, especially for this subject we call Electronic Broadcast Media (EBM). Everyone's so keen to answer everyone else questions. If you did not check for say 1 day, you'll get at least 50-80 new messages or threads it is called. Crazy... Now... They are even talking about stuff out of the subject. They are talking about stuff for other subjects... Hello? This is not MIRC or something... Where am I now? In the Library... Waiting for the next lecture to start. So just trying to pass some time.. I guess those poeple who are waiting for terminals and see that I am actually doing something 'non-school' would want to kill me.. But hey.. First come first serve man... Till then...

No comments: