Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Ah~Pella site

Dear fellow ah~pellas, I am suppose to write a personal profile? Let me tell you a secret. I have been writing so many self introduction and stuuf in school that I am beginning to hate telling people who I am or what I do. I guess I will just have to copy and paste one of the stuff that I have written. Chua Dai Di @ the chalet? I am basically fine with that. Well, that's what we do everytime anyway... Did I say I do not want to do night cycling this month? I thought I said I am afraid of falling off and causing accidents to happen to everyone else. Haha.. I am serious. Unless you guys dun mind babysitting me... I am afraid of cycling on the road with cars.. I really am... Just like the fact that I eat meat but not meat balls, roads with cars are not meant for cycling while cycling tracks are.. Thank you very much and I shall rest my case. Why did I post this on both blogs? Coz I think I need to fill up space. Or else I have nothing more interesting to write except to complain about school.. haha.. Btw, check this out.... Compliments from www.google.com.sg I think they change pic everyday... Interesting.... That's all for now... Love Chun aka Smurfette aka Elaine aka Owl aka some other stuff

No comments: