Monday, August 23, 2004

Da Vinci secrets...

So time files and I am back from bixia's chalet. Btw hui, I still have not pay you back for the cake. Remind me.. The chalet, like what Lian said only made me think of my earlier teenage years more.. Gosh, time do fly. Anyway, I guess the older bunch have some fun too. Fun setting up and fun cleaning up and fun catching up a bit. Not to mention catching the shuttle bus to the chalet. Goodness, dun tell anyone but lian and I were like 'dumbo' when waiting for the bus. First we saw a green bus and ran towards it, turns out to be a private bus to a private function. Fine... Then we waited and waited, when to get food, came back and waited. This time round we saw another bus across the road that looked like the chalet shuttle bus, so we ran across the road and realise that it goes to Elias Green instead. So fun huh? Running around trying to catch the bus. Thank goodness the third bus we saw is the correct one that brought us to the right place. Anyway, today's the Monday and a day I dread the most. Coming back to school after a whole weekend of fun is always difficult. Anyway, got the book, 'The Da Vinci Code'. Recommended by my classmates and now I simply cannot tear myself away from the book. Amazingly, it offers more than any suspense thriller does. It tells you history about the lourve, secrets about some catholic cult (or not) and some secret society that really exist in real life. My sister wants to read the book but I think she might be offended by a lot of 'facts' (coz i cannot confirm if they are though it is said to be), they are so controversial.. Things that I myself would not have believe at first. I guess I would have to run some searches online to see if such things really exist. When I have the results, I'll post some stuff here...People, i recommend that you read the book, and if you are religiouly obliged, read it with an open mind... I guess that's all for now, need to go home and catch up with my readings. I am so hungry btw.. Need food... See ya!

No comments: