Monday, August 16, 2004

Depression Part 2

I am going to continue whinning... I dun care what you think... I am just going to continue whinning and complaining and shouting and ranting... Sometimes I really wonder if I have made the right choice here.. ("gosh.. not those stuff again!")Would I be much better working outside earning my keep? Probably yes. My greatest problem("be positive!"), I mean challenge is juggling my studies and earning some money. For my school fees as well as my allowance. I am so dead. Everything cost money! Not that I am in dire need now, but I foresee it to be a big problem. Anyway. The only way out is working. However the point is, I cannot even juggle my time well! Or rather I should put it in another way. I have not really been able to keep to my readings and stuff. I dun even have time to plan what I should do! ("Yea? Then why are you here blogging?") Well, writing helps me to crystalize my thoughts. I dunno if it really helps but it's worth a try. As I am here in my school's lab, I am thinking about how I can make my life in NTU a better one. My fellow poly friends are opting for extemptions while I will just pass. I am afraid that I may miss out important stuff that is vital to the degree. Dun ask me what they may be, coz I may just flip.. I dunno okay? I am too prudent a person. I wish sometimes I can just leave all emtional, or spritual or mental baggage aside and have fun, do all I dream of doing. And yes, I am depressed again. I guess this will be the most turmoil period of my life... Up and down the emtional scale. It may not be a bad thing...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kenny,

truefully speaking, i had that feeling of failure while in JC. perhaps it's becos i din take A maths, that's why my C maths in JC flunk like hell. Maybe that's why i'm in poly now ;p Quite regret that i did not take up A maths back in GYSS. so many good teachers who can help me pull thru ;p