Friday, August 20, 2004

An Unlucky Day...

As promised, here's today's pic from google... Today started off pretty much like any other day. When I finally reached Boon Lay Mrt station and trying to board 179 to the school, I sort of trip on the steps leading up to the bus. I hit my leg against the step and now I have a huge bruise 30cm from my knee. It is very very very painful. Especially when the fabric of my jeans keeping brushing against it. Gosh. I haven't had such injuries or bruise for quite some time and mow it happens. That's not all. The bell button where I was sitting in the bus was not working as well.. I kept pressing it like 3,4 times and it still did not work. Gosh. I think the guy sitting in front of me must be laughing in his mind. "First this girl fall and then the bell is not working now." He was practically staring at me. Gosh. It's either I look good or I look really distrauted from the fall. But thankfully, the bell mounted on the wall behind me worked and at least I did get off at my stop. Goodness gracious me. It is an unlucky day. Thankfully again, class was good. At least I did not do anything wrong or weird to attract any attention. Everything pass by peacefully. As for now, I am just passing time before I meet the 3 girls to celebrate Jane's birthday. Wonder what we are going to do. My leg still hurts. Hurts even more when I recall that I still have to go for lecture tomorrow morning...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

poor girl...

Kenny