Wednesday, August 04, 2004

The Ultimate 'Briefing'

On Wednesday in school.. We had a briefing for all the polytechnic students in CS 1... I will not comment but it was not as good as I hope it would turn out to be... At the end of the briefing, some of us just gathered at Canteen B and bitched... Mind you it's not only gals... And well bitching is a bad word, we had a constructive discussion and made some discrimating conclusion... Again, I shall not note it down... You never know who reads your blog..

Weekend coming soon and I cannot wait to jump into it... Need to work on Saturday though so not too much of a rest anyway.. Graduation coming! Next Thursday... Anticipating the day coz I'll get to see all my beloved friends again. I cannot wait to 'bitch' with them again. Perhaps it's time to look for clothes? Maybe.. I am now a poor student leh... Guess I will talk to my lecturers in poly regarding extemptions in Uni.. See what they think.

Finally, with my upmost hardworking-ship I finished my ever first assignment in NTU. Haha.. It's quite hard to do actually. Some mass media review thingy where you compare 2 terribly serious and political and slightly boring article and come up with a thesis statement. Hope I won't fail. Ha!

No comments: