Wednesday, August 11, 2004

I cannot believe it!

Was setting up a blog for Ah~Pella and somehow erased my html codes. I am that good! To think that I have not save the codes earlier on. I thought nothing would happen. I cannot believe it! Now I have to live without a lot of stuff.. Well, maybe that's fine also. I need to get all my pals bloggie address back, so please leave a tag or comment or something with ur blog add.. Will add them real soon... Thanks.. Where I am? That has become an useless question. The library of course! Suppose to do my work but ended up doing all other stuff.. Haiz, I lack discipline! Tell me what to do!? Btw, I finally met Wai Peng in school...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kenny:
In army, we would normaaly use the 2 letter word in these situation. That's [suck thumb]. Restart lo... ;)

Hee...