Sunday, August 08, 2004

Long Weekend!

Long weekend! Finally, 1 more day in the week for me to play and hangout with friends! Nope.. I am not going to complain this week... In fact I just wanna say that I am finally out of the 'dreading to go to school' syndrome.. Hee... I am finally dancing in sync with the cirriculum.. Haiz.. I am quite glad really. Anyway, I cannot wait to for the graduation ceremony this coming Thursday. Am already planning what to wear. Haha.. So glad that I can finally meet my friends. To date, I am a proud owner of a thumb drive. It cost me $89 bucks! My gosh. But I cannot admit the fact that it is very convenient! Bought a skirt over the weekend... Floral patterns and flare hemline.. So feminie.. So not me.. But I love it! And seriously speaking I have not bought anything for such a long time. I have really ran out of stuff to write. My brain is so stagnant! Probably next week I can write more interesting stuff....

No comments: