Thursday, December 16, 2004

Dreams of a Toned Body

2:32am in the morning and I just can't get to sleep. So I thought I shall come in here and write a few words. Had supper with Huiz and Weixin earlier on. They were telling me about their jobs and all the jokes and funny stuff they encounter while working. It really seem that although design is not easy, the passion for it will keep you going all the way... So glad to see that they are enjoying themselves at work. Nice to have someone you know well working together in the same company. At least you will not be so lonely and bored. Then I thought about myself. Haha.. I was just wondering what I would do after I graduate. Seems like I cannot find one single thing that I want to do. It seems like I want to do everything and anything that I can! Oh well... Let bother with such things when the right time is here. I seriously need to start exercising regularly! Last night was watching this Taiwanese variety show and they were featuring these bunch of girls who are dancers. Goodness, their bodies are so toned and they look so healthy! Haha.. Source of motivation for me, but I guess I will forget all about it a few days later. Haha.. I'll be really glad when the day comes when I can just wear anything and look good in it. Wonder if the day will really arrive... Guess the best way will be to go to a gym, but the membership fees are so high! Cannot afford it la.. CHITRA! Any discount at Fitness First?! =)

No comments: