Monday, December 27, 2004

ESCAPE!

I finally went to Escape theme park today.. Or rather yesterday! I dunno how long the park has been in operation but it was my first time there.. Haha.. A bit of 'sua ku-ness'... Anyway, before I went up to any of the rides, I will turn to my friends and tell them that I am terrified! They almost 'believe' me. The only 'happening' and exciting ride there would have to be 'ALPHA 8"... Since none of my friends have sat on that ride before, we were filled with anticipation as we wait outside the closed doors of the building that contained the ride... We kept thinking that it's some stimulation thingy but it turns out to be an indoor roller coaster! I know this would probably sound boring for those that have been to Escape before.. Do bear with me la. Haha... Laggard for everything... Enough said. In another 6 hours, I'll be leaving for HK! Filled with anticipation. Actually, I'm pretty worried too... Hope that everything will turn out fine! This time round I will post pictures.. I will TRY i mean. MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAS, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY KENNY!

No comments: