Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Spring Cleaning

Sweep sweep sweep. People are complaining that there are cowebs and dust is piling up here. So here I am sweeping away. That's about it really.... Life has been busy these days.. From home to work to play and back to home again. Glad that although my friends and I are busy with our own stuff, we could still manage to meet up often for all those late night movies. My dear friend huiz is in Thailand enjoying herself. Hope she is having a lot of fun visiting relatives and places. Her absence these days made me realise that she is a really important person in my life. Haha... Or rather I should say that I realise that apart from another 3 or 4 person, I dun really have other friends to hang out with on a regular basis. As my friends would put it 寂寞 (ji mo). I think so too.. Spoke on the phone with my good old pal from secondary school a few days back and he kept asking me why I dun have a boyfriend. Haha.. My reason? Well, that can wait. I want to enjoy life as much as I can without anyone pulling me back. A relationship needs commitment and I think my desired way of life may not be able to fit a relationship in at this point of time. I think my idea of a happy and joyful life may not be that of the norm. People tell me that I still can enjoy life in a relationship. But my view is that priorities change when you commit yourself. Now, I feel that my priorities are good enough. At least for now.

Oh well... My social circle is not that huge as well... How to find the 'perfect one'? Haha... All the guy friends around me probably know me too well to want me as their partner... I know my limits la huh...

Whatever it is, it's family, friends, studies and my desired life.

No comments: