Sunday, January 02, 2005

An Afterthought

Dear u-know-who, I believe you want to know how I feel about it. I figure this is perhaps the best way to express myself. Do you ever have the foreboding feeling that something strange is about to happen? That is how I felt when I saw you at Orchard Park after the countdown party. Why do you think I walked away even before you could say anything? Your message didn't really came as a surprise. I was half expecting it after what happened at the park - the faint sign of embarrassment and anxiety on your face. But I thought I had to act 'blur', solely for the benefit of the friendship that we share. I felt strange and weird. It never occur to me that this would happen. Like how someone described it, 'it's almost like your cousin saying that he likes you'. This is the best description. Have I been so blind that I didn't see those tiny hints and actions that reflected things beyond friendship? My answer is yes. Perhaps there wasn't any, but people say there are. Now that things are different, I do not know how to behave in front of you anymore. Things would not be natural.

It is not wrong for you to send me that message. Afterall, I believe in fighting for what you believe in and grabbing every opportunities available.

Let just see how things would work out in a few more weeks or even months.

That's all I have and can say.

1 comment:

esuckq said...

Ahhhh, awkwardness... scary stuff; friendships are meant to be better than relationships because friendships don't break up (as much), this seems to be one of the most effective ways of losing those you care about- not good. anyway, all the best...