Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Random Thoughts

First week of school coming to an end soon.. Still trying to find my footing.. So glad to see all my crazy friends again. This semester seems to be so much more relaxed than the last. At least for now it seems. No more weekly reports to write and I am really thankful for that. Cannot believe that it is already 2005. Another year older, but I don't think I am wiser. Somehow, I hope that I can always remain a younger child without much to think about. Maybe then I would have the courage to do a lot more things without being afraid of embarrassing myself or failing. Isn't that right? As we grow older, we tend to think about the consequences before doing anything. "Will I hurt myself? What if I broke my neck? Is it dangerous?" When we were younger, we seldom think about all that. We just go out, enjoy ourselves and have a great time. The past week have been quite emotional for me... I haven't been able to think clearly yet. One thing I know is that I cannot wait for the projects to start. I think I need the adrenaline rush to keep my energy level high... All the last minute work and excitement! I think I may have gone slightly insane. Or maybe I have always been mad.

No comments: