Saturday, January 08, 2005

A Sinful Indulgence, A Incurable Fetish

When I arrive at Orchard for a meeting at Orchard of Hope today, I decided that I should answer the call of nature, URGENTLY! And so I went over to wheelock place... Somehow, instead of using the usual front entrance, I stumble upon the entrance at the back. Apparently it leads to the 'basement' of Borders. (yes.. I did not know there was a 'basement') I went in and headed decisively for the escalator to bring me to the ladies. However, on my way, I found a whole new world. PAPERCHASE DESIGNER STATIONERY I went crazy! I went around the area mumbling to myself... I hope it wasn't audible. 'So gorgeous! So gorgeous! Oh my goodness, oh my goodness....' Something like that. Wait a minute. I was suppose to be really 'urgent'. Answering the call of nature. Heck. I spent 30 minutes browsing before I bought 2 notebooks. $11............................................................. each Haha... I cannot help it. One. They are gorgeous. Two. They're notebooks! Three. I collect notebooks. Four. I just keep them. Five. No, I am not crazy.
Six. I want more of them. PAPERCHASE DESIGNER STATIONERY

1 comment:

ee lai nne said...

haha... thanks... must use those gorgeous photographs that you have taken as the cover. haha...