Saturday, July 30, 2005

unexciting, boring me

uninteresting, boring me

I was just blog hopping and I feel that I have boring blog entries and not to mention, life.

How interesting are they?

For example,

  1. A poly friend's maid just went crazy and claimed that she is God while pointing at Guan Yin on the altar
  2. Another friend is still heartbroken after breaking up with her bf for a few months.
  3. A friend misses her boyfriend for he is on course overseas for 2 years (!)
  4. Another person wrote some criticism of friends TRYING to use pseudo names (e*ai*n*)
  5. A random friend in this big big world took a picture of people having sex on the balcony
  6. Someone wrote gibberish with 'real' words in between on his/her blog for the past year. (wklhfafhbutterflyafkleo)

Fascinating right?

No.1 reminds me that having a maid may not be such a great thing after all. I mean it is quite scary. Eeee.. Maybe she wants to go home badly. Maybe ya..

No. 2 & 3 expresses emotions that I cannot relate to. I really do not know how it feels like. I mean, is it really that bad? That serious? I can solve these issues easily, or so I think. Quite ignorant huh.

No. 4 sets me wondering. Why would the person do that? It is quite obvious who the people are. Want to make known or not? Confused.

No. 5 is super duper (insert ur own words). You can't really see the picture clearly (thank goodness!). The entry was written in Dutch? But the unmistakable words. And thanks to Babelfish.

No 6. Hmmm... Maybe it is some form of communication for secret service agents? Some conspiracy going on? Imagine doing that for a year!

See? And what do I write about?

Life is good. School is great. Work is busy.

The end.

Guess I have to brush up on my creativity or get out and know more interesting people.

Or maybe I can start posting pictures and pictures only.

Idea.

No comments: