Monday, May 23, 2005

Just blogging

At the end of the month I would have to register for my subjects.... Time seems to pass so quickly.... Haha... I am so afraid that I would missed the date for registration and get all the lousy time slots and subjects. The upcoming school term seems very exciting.. I kind of like all the 'design' modules... Hee.... Seems like I may have been influenced by Huiz ya.. Work is fine. Starting to get back to action already. Especially so with a lot more responsibilities coming my way. I think I might have the tendency to become a workaholic.... I get bored easily, especially with this long weekend. Anyway, thanks for the wonderful night out, girls! It was so fun seeing all of you again. Thanks for the cake Sharon, it was a great first attempt! Except I was really to full to eat it! And to Chitra, hope you are feeling better now. You seemed to be troubled by stuff ya.. And yes, I know you are not drunk! Gracia ah... All the best in your work ya. It is tough but I am sure you are up for it! Last Friday was kind of a different experience for me. To actually go out with fellow volunteers in heartware and chit chat - outside of work. Manage to catch a spectacular fireworks display at the Clarke Quay.. Haha.. Lucky us..... Will update soon.... Someone date me... I'm bored... haha...

No comments: